Yuen Law Firm respects your privacy and processes personal data in the capacity of a data controller in accordance with
the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter referred to as "AVG"). This means that we:
* clearly define our purposes before processing your personal data;
* keep as little personal data as possible and only the data necessary for our purposes;
* seek explicit consent for the processing of your personal data, should consent is required;
* take the necessary security measures to protect your personal data;
* respect your rights, such as the right to inspect, correct or remove your personal data processed with us.
2. YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Personal data refers to any information about an identified or identifiable natural person. We may process, inter alia, the following personal data:
* NAW data (first and last name, middle name, title, gender, address zip code, city);
* Contact information such as your email address, mailing address, phone number, Whatsapp and or WeChat ID;
* In certain cases, your business information such as your employer's name, address and phone, your job title;
* In certain cases your bank account number;
* Personal data you provide us for the purpose of your application, such as your first and name, date of birth, address, telephone number,
nationality, marital status and other personal data mentioned in your application, copies of certificates, diplomas;
* Any other personal data relating to you that you provide to us or that we may obtain in connection with the purposes and on the basis of
the principles set out below.
3. PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
We use this personal data for the following purposes:
* To provide our legal services;
* To fulfill our legal and regulatory obligations;
* Marketing, customer administration and relationship management;
* To inform you about relevant products and services;
* To carry out customer administration and accounts receivable management;
* To process your job application;
4. LEGAL GROUNDS FOR PROCESSING
We base the processing of your data on the following legal grounds:
* The performance of a contract concluded with you;
* Compliance with a legal obligation;
* For commercial activities, such as sending relevant documentation, (telephone) contact with you, as well as other communications which
from our point of view may be of interest to you;
* Justified interest;
* For handling your application or internship (request);
* Your consent;
We will not retain your personal information longer than is necessary to fulfill the purposes stated above or to comply with laws and regulations.
In addition, we will retain your file for five years after termination of your case and for seven years certain accounting information required to meet our tax obligations.
We have taken measures to secure your data and personal information, both technically and organizationally.
If you have any questions about this, or if you have the impression that your data has been misused, please contact Mr Patty F.Y. Yuen: firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. SHARING WITH THIRD PARTIES
for which the personal data have been processed. The third parties to whom the personal data is made available are obliged to confidentially deal with your
personal data. If these parties qualify as "processors" within the meaning of the privacy legislation, Yuen Law Firm will ensure that a processor agreement is
concluded with these parties. We may share your personal data with:
* employees of Yuen Law Firm;
* suppliers (e.g., bailiffs, translation agencies, courier services, accounting, etc.);
* counterparties, other lawyers or consultants in connection with our services, government agencies, etc;
* other parties if required by law or with your consent;
In order to provide our services, we may need to transfer your personal data to a recipient in a country outside the European Union / European Economic Area.
In that case, Yuen Law Firm will ensure that such transfer of data is in accordance with applicable laws and regulations such as by entering into a contract based
on the model provisions approved by the European Commission.
8. YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
You have the following rights regarding the processing of your personal data by Yuen Law Firm:
* The right to access. This means that you can request to see the personal data we have collected from you;
* The right to rectification or correction of your data if it is incorrect or incomplete;
* The right to have your personal data deleted. Please note that there may be circumstances in which we are required to retain your data in order to comply
with our legal and regulatory obligations;
* The right to object to or request restriction of the processing of your personal data;
* The right to data portability. This means that you have the right to receive your data in a structured, common and machine-readable form;
* The right to object to profiling;
* The right to lodge a complaint with a regulator;
* The right to withdraw the consent given.
Requests to exercise your rights may be made by mail or email to: Mr. Patty F.Y. Yuen, email@example.com. Under the Privacy Law, Yuen Law Firm
may refuse your request under certain circumstances. In principle, we will inform you within 4 weeks of your request. You can read more information about
your privacy rights on the website of the Personal Data Authority https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/en.